3 c self-raising flour
1 c soda water or lemonade
1 c cream
1 c grated mozzarella
1 tsp salt
1 tsp paprika or chilli powder
1 c tomato sauce
Baby spinach leaves
Cream cheese, cut into lumps
For egg wash: one beaten egg (optional)
How we do it
- Set the oven for 160 degrees and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Mix the flour, soda water, cream, mozzarella, salt and paprika together in a large bowl until just combined.
- Roll out the dough so it is a flat square shape.
- Brush the tomato sauce over the dough and then spread the remaining ingredients around the dough.
- Roll the pastry and slice it into wheels.
- Place the wheels on the oven tray and brush with egg wash (if using)
- Bake for 15 - 25 minutes and enjoy!