Recipe by Jean, Adoro Chef
800g sugar or honey (to taste)
1 c oil
4 c rolled oats
1 c pumpkin seeds
1 c sunflower seeds
1 c dried apricots
2 c chopped dates
1 c sultanas
2 c slivered almonds
How we do it
- Set the oven for 170 degrees.
- Put the oil and sugar (or honey) in a saucepan and gently bring it to the boil.
- While you are waiting, combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- When the oil and sugar has boiled remove from the heat and mix into the dry ingredients, ensure the mixture is well coated.
- Spread on an oven tray and bake for approximately 50 minutes, stirring the mixture at regular 10 minute intervals.
- Remove from the oven and allow the mixture to cool, before storing in an airtight container.
We like to serve it with milk, yogurt and fresh fruit. Enjoy!