Recipe by Jean, Adoro Chef
8 rashers streaky bacon
8 asparagus, cut into thin pieces (keep the tips intact)
1 tomato, roughly chopped
3 eggs, beaten
1/3 c cream
50g grated mozzarella
Salt & pepper to taste
How we do it
- Set the oven for 180 degrees.
- Grease the ramekins with a little melted butter.
- Line the sides of each ramekin with two rashers of bacon.
- Put all remaining ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
- Carefully fill each ramekin with the mixture, garnishing the top with a couple of asparagus tips.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until set.
This is a great recipe for using whatever you can find in your cupboards and fridge. If you don't like tomato, or asparagus, you can replace them with some feta, or olives, or spinach or left-over roast pumpkin cubes.